Normally when we have ripe bananas we make banana bread. This time I opted for a healthier option.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork.
- Once the bananas have been mashed add in the oats, honey, cocoa powder and peanut butter and mix till everything is incorporated well.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Depending on how big the bananas are you might need to adjust the quantity of the dry ingredients.
- Let mixture cool in the fridge so its easier to make balls.
- After 15 mins scoop about 1 tbsp worth of mixture in your hands and make a ball shape.
- To make sure the ball isn’t sticky I add a bit of cocoa powder to the outside.
- Place is fridge overnight.
Please follow and like us: