Want an easy quick breakfast you can eat on the go or can prep overnight? Raspberry overnight oats with chia seed pudding. This is the perfect recipe for busy people, as you can easily pop it in your bag and eat it on the go.
This is a healthy breakfast for everyone who wants to eat healthy, but doesn’t have enough time in the morning to cook a big healthy breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you shouldn’t miss out on it because you have a busy schedule.
This recipe has raspberries, Greek yoghurt, rolled oats, chia seeds and is sweetened with maple syrup and vanilla extract. If you don’t like raspberries you can substitute them with any other berries. Don’t like maple syrup? Substitute with honey. You can also substitute the Greek yogurt with Almond milk or coconut milk.
For this recipe I have used frozen berries as it is easier and quicker. You can still use fresh berries.
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- In mason jars, add your yoghurt with the maple syrup and the vanilla essence and mix until combined.
- Start layering by adding your chia seeds and then your rolled oats.
- Finish by adding your raspberries.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside for 5 minutes so the chia seeds can soak up some moisture.